One of the huge advantages to working from home is, hopefully, that your workplace is less stressful! However, depending on the work you are doing in your home office, there can still be times when you will feel stressed.
Maybe you have a deadline you have to meet or just a difficult project to tackle. If you’re feeling stressed due to your work, positive affirmations for stress can help you!
Positive affirmations for stress work by retraining your brain so that it doesn’t it doesn’t keep sending you distress signals. By speaking positively to yourself, you can convince your own brain that everything is going to be OK, so that your brain will stop sending out ‘I can’t take this anymore’ messages and will instead give you a can-do, calm and relaxed vibe.
It’s easy to use positive affirmations. In fact you can use them for pretty much anything that’s going on in your life. From success on the sports field to finding your soulmate, there’s a list of positive affirmations to help in every aspect of your life.
Check out Winning Affirmations if you want to learn more about all of the affirmations you could potentially be using in your life.
But here, at Essential Home Office Supplies, we’re all about helping you to achieve the home office space that you need to thrive in your working life.
So, if you’re working from home and still feeling stress from your work, try these positive affirmations for stress at work and see if you don’t start to feel more calm and relaxed about your next deadline or stressful meeting.
Positive Affirmations For Stress At Work (Even In Your Home Office)
Simply choose a few of the below affirmations that make sense to you and how you are feeling and/or how you would like to feel.
Then repeat each affirmation 10-15 times by either saying them out loud or repeating them in your head. You can also choose to write them out repeatedly or record them and listen to them.
However you choose to use your chosen stress affirmations, just remember that consistency is key. You’ll want to use your affirmations every day, maybe even twice a day, to allow your brain the chance to make the necessary changes so that you don’t feel as stressed.
- This too shall pass.
- I am capable.
- I can handle anything that comes my way at work.
- I am good at my job.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I feel calm and relaxed as soon as I enter my office.
- My home office makes me feel calm and relaxed.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I enjoy my work.
- I am doing the best I can.
- I enjoy working in my home office.
- I have everything I need to succeed.
- I enjoy working in a peaceful environment.
- I am determined to have a calm and peaceful day.
- I always feel peaceful and calm when I’m working.
- I get great satisfaction from my work.
- I enjoy working in a stress-free environment.
- I love working from home.
- I love working in my home office.
- I am happy to get my work done on time.
- I am competent and capable.
- I am valued for the work that I do.
- I have a lot to offer.
- I choose to have a peaceful workplace.
- I feel calm and in control at work.
- I choose to feel calm and in control at work.
- I am actively reducing my stress levels at work.
- I take deep breaths to help me feel calm.
- I am more important than my job.
- I choose peace at work.
- I find my work easy to do.
- Staying calm at work is easy for me.
- It is easy for me to feel calm in my workplace.
- I am determined to do whatever I need to to feel calm and happy at work.
- I have everything I need to get my work done to the highest standard.
- I have a healthy work-life balance.
- I always take regular breaks.
- I enjoy the work that I do.
- I prioritize my health and wellbeing.
- I delegate when necessary.
- I am happy to outsource work when needed.
- I have faith in my abilities.
- I am prepared for this.
- I am happy to work from home.
- It is OK to ask for help.
- I can do anything, but I can’t do everything.
- I bring a positive attitude to work every day.
There are many more positive affirmations you can use when you’re feeling stressed. You’ll find a comprehensive list of stress affirmations here.
In the meantime, the above positive affirmations for stress at work have given you a pretty good sample of the sorts of affirmations you can use. You can even take one of these affirmations and make it your own by tailoring it to suit your own specific needs.
Just change the words around to fit. One thing to remember, though, is to keep your affirmations positively framed. So, rather than “I do not feel stressed”, you would be better to use “I feel calm and peaceful”.
If there’s a statement or affirmation that truly resonates with you, you might like to print it out and turn it into some wall art for your home office. That way it will always be there to remind you.
If you need some inspiration for how to make your wall art look, check out these free home office printables. Positive affirmations make great home office wall art!
Whichever affirmations you choose, we hope that they help you to take action and make some positive steps towards reducing your stress at work.
If you’re still struggling with feelings of stress even after using your chosen positive affirmations, check out The Stressless Mind and consider trying their program, it’s affordable and a powerful way to relieve stress.